Parcel

Very good friends of mine have just had a second child. Mr and I are going to be godparents.

I’ve been knitting away all year on and off little baby things. The first baby had a big parcel of knitted clothes, so I’ve been trying to match it this time.

PB075569

There isn’t quite as many things as last time but I have been enjoying making them.

PB075570

I didn’t know until quite late on, whether it was a boy or girl, so I do have quite a few girls knits squirreled away. Luckily I know someone who is expecting a girl in the new year, so she’ll get quite a few too.

PB075573

PB075575

I love the colour combination of them all together. The colour of the peach one in Mr’s opinion isn’t masculine enough but well I thought it was fine, so it’s gone in the parcel.

There are two wee envelopes by Ysolda in the parcel. One of them I blogged about here.

P5264719


The other I made recently.

PB075629


The green one is Hygge from Loop, London and I was playing a bit of yarn chicken with this one. I only had one ball and it was only just enough.

PB075581

Yarn: Rowan Pure Wool Worsted in grasshopper

This one was my favourite. I just love the yarn with this pattern. It’s a Bergere de France pattern. I bought it in the Creations 2013/14 book but you can get it as a single pattern.

PB075591

There a literally loads more photos of this on my Ravelry project page.

This one is the cutest.

PA295508


PA295506

I loved them all and hopefully baby will too.

Comments

  1. That is just the most amazing parcel full of baby clothes ever! I also have a friend that is expecting in a few months, so I'm going to take a lot of inspiration from this post.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment