Pop

I'm not sure why but this is a project that has languished about for quite some time. Looking at the project page on Ravelry, I started this all the way back in July! The pattern is Pop Spots by Juju Vail.

I whizzed through the spot part quite quickly and really enjoyed it, but the knitted on edge put me off a bit. I think it was because it's such a large shawl.


It's quite a combination of yarn. The background is a strand of Rowan Kidsilk Haze and Debbie Bliss Rialto Lace and the spot yarn is local indie dyed yarn by Chroma Yarns - Chroma Merino Silk Blend. The border is two strands of the Rialto Lace.


It's really quite a snuggly shawl, mixing the Kidsilk Haze with the Rialto Lace makes a lovely fabric.




Comments

  1. I absolutely love this! Just doing some colour theory work and was thinking the Violet / yellow combination was the least I was attracted to, but after seeing this I'm not so sure! Rebecca :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment