Bluefaced Weekend

The Bluefaced Weekend at Mickle Trafford was fantastic. Lots of lovely knitters and lots and lots of scrummy yarn; even with just a few stalls I found myself bamboozled with choice yet again. 

Bought waaay too much but boy was it fun.
I bought 5 skeins just from Posh yarn


Catherine - Colourway - Sent to Coventry - Heavy Laceweight - 100% Organic Merino


Olivia Lace - Orphan - 100% Mulberry Silk


Megan - Orphan - Sock Weight - 100% Superwash BFL


2 Skeins Gretchen 2ply - House On The Mountain - 55% superwash BFL, 45% silk. Provisionally I'm thinking of making an Oregon Coast Cardigan


Now the rest of the yarn!


Babylonglegs Radiance Sock - 100% Pure Wool - to make a Marin




And two lots from easyknits; I could have bought lots from here. The colours are just so bright and saturated! Right up my street. Finally settled on just these two.

Deeply Wicked - Electric Dreams - 75% Superwash Merino, 25% Nylon 


Deeply Wicked - Midnight Forrage (sic) - 100% Superwash Merino


Restocked my stash which has gone down quite a bit recently. Believe it or not; I've knitted the majority of the yarn I bought at Woolfest.


All the stalls were fantastic; wished I'd been able to support all of them (just not enough pennies - but I did give it a good go!). Though Nicsknots is making me some of her lovely bags in the near future.



I'd definitely go again and the cakes were very scrummy btw and Mr. says the coffee was fantastic too!

Comments

  1. Glad you had a fab time. Can't wait to see those mouth-watering yarns in the flesh (so to speak!) xxx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment